geoWidgets Conversion Activities for Geocortex Workflow 5 Open Beta
We are pleased to announce our open beta to geoWidgets Conversion Activities for Geocortex Workflow 5 on the ArcGIS Marketplace. This is a beta release which may be substantially modified before it’s commercial release. This version is not fully tested and will probably have bugs. We appreciate any feedback (bugs and feature requests) that you may have on the geoWidgets Support Center. During the beta period, all support requests will be provided for free.
geoWidgets Conversion Activities extend Geocortex Workflow 5 (both SaaS and On-Premise versions) with client-side file conversion activities to allow the import and export of shapefiles, spreadsheets, text-delimited, and KML/KMZ files within web GIS applications. You must have a current subscription of Geocortex Workflow 5 to utilize this product.
geoWidgets Export Activities
- Features to KML – Converts an Esri FeatureSet to a KML file object.
- Features to Shapefile – Converts an Esri FeatureSet to a Shapefile file object.
- Features to Spreadsheet – Converts an Esri FeatureSet to a variety of spreadsheet (.XLS, .XLSX, and .ODS) file objects
- Features to Text Delimited – Converts and Esri FeatureSet to a text-delimited (.CSV, .TXT, .DAT, etc.) file object
- Save File – Save File activity allows end users to download the file objects created in the previous activities.
geoWidgets Import Activities
- Spreadsheet to Features – Converts a user uploaded spreadsheet (.XLS, .XLSX, and .ODS formats) to an array of Esri FeatureSets for use in web GIS applications.
- Text Delimited to Features – Converts a user uploaded text-delimited file (.CSV, .TXT, .ODS formats) to an Esri FeatureSet for use in web GIS applications.
- KML to Features – Coming soon…
- Shapefile to Features – Coming soon…