If you want to download data from a Map Service layer that is frequently updated, geoProspector allows you to save and load your current settings for future reuse.
1. Saving Configurations files
Save the current geoProspector settings to a configuration file that is saved on your computer to be reloaded at a later date.
The following settings are included in the configuration file:
- Map Service or Layer URL;
- Selected Layer;
- Output Geodatabase file location;
- Output Feature Class name; and,
- All settings in the Advanced Settings.
2. Loading Configuration files
Click on the Load Configuration icon to open a File Dialog to load a previously saved geoProspector configuration file from the file system.