Release Update - 6 September 2019
- Multi-Language Support – geoSherpa Planner now supports Guides for multiple languages and detects the browser language to switch to the appropriate Guide, if it exists.
- geoSherpa Panel Options – Added additional geoSherpa Panel options within geoSherpa Planner (e.g. panel location, cache options, and initial Panel visibility).
- geoSherpa Panel Menu – Added a menu to the geoSherpa Panel that allows end users to manually switch languages.
- geoSherpa Panel Search – Improved the search functionality of the geoSherpa Panel.
- Planner Step Element Retarget– Resolved issue in geoSherpa Planner where the re-targeted Step Element is not saved.
- Planner Update Changes – Resolved issue in geoSherpa Planner when edits are saved they are not immediately visible in geoSherpa Planner.
- Aero Fixes – Fixed issue in geoSherpa Planner when minimize/maximizing the application not working correctly in Windows 10 and other full screen resize issues on hi-resolution displays.
- Targeting [SELECT] Elements – Targeting of HTML <SELECT> child elements (e.g. <OPTIONS) is not currently possible due to how Chrome draws this element. We are working on a fix. We recommend using On Mouse Up for now.